July 19, 2011

Loving Your Children Like Christ Does

I wanted to take a little break from our PCS themed posts and share two links that really resonated with me yesterday:

Desiring God: Motherhood Is A Calling

Passionate Homemaking: Scripture Memory with Toddlers

In this world as parents, I don't think we can be reminded to show Christ's love to our children daily too many times. Both these posts talk about writing Jesus' redeeming love upon their young hearts - one through scripture and one through imitating Christ by laying your life down for your child.

I pray these thoughts are an encouragement to you as they were to me.

Photo found here.


3 comments:

  1. I just read the first link, and it's just what I needed right now. Thank you for sharing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natalie - so glad the link helped. I thought it was just such a great article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the first link when you posted it to facebook a couple days ago...AWESOME. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete